The Musculoskeletal (MSK) Imaging Division at Banner University Medical Center - Tucson and Banner University Medical Center - North uses state of the art technology to provide excellence in patient care in all aspects of musculoskeletal imaging. The team provides advanced imaging and procedures to diagnose and treat patients with bone, joint and soft tissue disorders. Our faculty have expertise in the evaluation of sports-related injuries, arthritis, and tumors and we work closely with orthopedists, rehabilitation specialists and oncologists to provide the finest care available.
- Expertise in evaluation of arthritis, trauma, sports-related injuries and tumor imaging
- Image guided diagnostic and therapeutic procedures include joint and bursal injections, aspirations and calcium lavage
- Bone and soft tissue biopsies and radiofrequency tumor ablation performed in collaboration with Interventional Radiology Division
- Dual energy CT for evaluation of gout and surgical hardware complications
- Collaboration with University of Arizona Department of Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine