The Cardiothoracic Imaging Division provides advanced diagnostic imaging services, using the latest CT and MRI technology. Our board-certified subspecialty trained faculty members provide accurate interpretation of studies required for the evaluation of acute and chronic cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases.
Our team provides comprehensive, integrative services for pulmonary and cardiac diseases in the emergency, inpatient and outpatient settings. We interpret studies from Banner - University Medical Center Tucson (BUMCT), Banner - University Medical Center South (BUMCS), Banner - University Medical Center North (BUMCN), and community sites throughout Arizona providing the highest level of expertise.
- Advanced diagnostic imaging services, using the latest CT and MRI technology
- Support of the lung transplant and cardiac transplant programs
- Interstitial lung disease program participation and in-house ILD Clinic
- Specialties include Lung Cancer Screening, Virtual Bronchoscopy and CT Angiograms
- Other services include CT Angiograms, Cardiac CT for planning of non-invasive procedures, coronary artery scanning IP and OP, pre TAVR, TMVR CT planning, Pre and post Watchman device CT, MR Angiography of the Aorta and Pulmonary vasculature, MR Venograms, Cardiac MR studies in the evaluation of function and morphology, flow analysis and mapping, MR pharmacologic stress performed by our cardiology colleagues, and viability/scar and infiltrative disease imaging