- Program Director, Diagnostic Radiology Residency
- Medical Director, Pediatric Radiology
- Section Chief, Pediatric Radiology
Dorothy Gilbertson-Dahdal, MD oversees Diamond Children's Image Gently Program, a national safety campaign to lower radiation dose when imaging children. Dr. Gilbertson-Dahdal completed her pediatric radiology fellowship training at the Lucile Packard Children's Hospital at Stanford University in Palo Alto, California. She is board certified by the American Board of Radiology in Diagnostic Radiology with a certificate of added qualification in Pediatric Radiology.
Dr. Gilbertson-Dahdal has a special interest in congenital cardiac imaging as well as urologic and gastrointestinal MRI. She has been in practice at University Medical Center in Tucson since completing her fellowship in 2006. She currently serves as the Medical Director of Pediatric Radiology at University Medical Center's Diamond Children's Hospital as well as the Program Director for the Diagnostic Radiology Residency.
- Society for Pediatric Radiology
- American College of Radiology
- North American Society for Cardiac Imaging
- Association of University Radiologists