The University of Arizona has a strong tradition of clinical care excellence in the Department of Medical Imaging, which is founded on technology, innovation and education. Being a leading academic medical center, we possess absolutely first-rate, state-of-the-art technology that we tailor to achieve successful outcomes in each patient, regardless of economic factors. We are committed to working as a team to select procedures that are appropriate for each modality, frequently using our imaging modalities interchangeably and concomitantly to ensure the best outcome for each patient.
- 3 Computed Tomography (CT) Scanners
- 5 Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) instruments
- 3 Ultrasound instruments
- 4 Angiography/Interventional Suites
- Clinical Offices: Our interventional radiologists see patients for consultations and post-procedural follow up at the University of Arizona Cancer Center—an award-winning, 82,000 square foot facility with a spa-like setting.
- Immediate Pre-op and post-op care: All IR procedures are performed at the University of Arizona Health Network’s University Campus
- Affiliated Imaging Facility: We are fortunate to have an affiliated imaging facility, University Medical Imaging, that houses multi-modality radiology imaging to include our high-field MRI, 64-slice CT, Ultrasound, and Computed Radiography.